CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

CBAC 14 in the books!!!!

CBACians,

it was with great pleasure and happiness I achieved while leading yet another CBAC into the books. We all fought a good fight but much congratulation must go out to team 4. Bish, Tyler, Ryan (Rookie) and Sargent Steve (Special K subbed in Half way through for Ryan (out with a hurt knee in the Championship Game). While my team had them on the ropes in the Championship game 21-19 for about 10 minutes straight where any basket would send them packing in defeat we could't close the deal. We did a few things new and I think improved this time including personal Stats. Lots of individual effort and great team work was displayed in this CBAC. Personal Stat will displayed shortly. Again thanks for all you coming out and for you Passion to maintaining the CBACian livelyhood in each of our lives.

"Let Us Thrive to Keep it Alive."

Your President,

Dave

Awards Given to


MVP Bish


Passion Special K


Sportsman Sarge


Hot Sause Play of the Day Tyler (swat on Flying eagle)



Icy Not So Hot Award Scuba (missed layups that could have Won championship Game)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mr President,

May I just start by saying thank you for running yet another enjoyable CBAC. Its hard to believe that was number 14. I think it may have been one of the more enjoyable tournaments despite exiting 0-3 for the second time in row. I wish we had more games left to play because I really think our team needed one or two more games to really start firing on all cylinders. But alas, it can't happen.

Thumbs, I had my right-handed layup on its way as requested and it came short as I got chopped across the forearm so hard it felt like a tomahawk. If Chops hadn't been on my team I'd have thought it was him.

There's always next time. April is only 5 short months away. Time to start training.